Tuesday 31 January 2012

Day 31- Socks in a Spin!

I was going to post a simple photo of this wonderful sock drying gizmo (8 little pegs attached to a hooked frame that hangs on the washing line, or a radiator ... or anywhere, really!) but I decided to give it a bit of a spin and I rather liked the result!


I'm always looking for the "greener alternative" and although I wouldn't want to be without my tumble dryer, I hardly ever use it, preferring to air dry clothes whenever possible (much easier in the summer months, of course, when it all goes outside on the washing line!). Socks, however, have always been a bit of a nuisance, as they take up way too much space on my airer (or washing line) and take ages to dry ... but with this cheap and handy little contraption, I can dry a whole week's socks easily. Result!

1 comment:

  1. What a fun photo, Val! That sock dryer looks like a great idea, too. I'll have to get myself one.

    ReplyDelete