Saturday 14 January 2012

Day 14 - Weston-super-Mare Pier

Had a lovely day, today. We went to Weston-super-Mare, where their new pier (the old one burned down a few years ago) wowed us with its vibrancy and buzzing atmosphere ... even in January! I took a fair few photos and couldn't decide which of my more "arty" shots I should use for my blog, but I loved the bright, primary colours of this little pier train, so thought I'd share this with you all!


We also went on to Cheddar and drove through the magnificent gorge, but although I took a few pics, they didn't show the scale and grandeur of the place ... you'll just have to visit for yourself!

3 comments:

  1. It sounds like you had a Grand Day Out, Val! I love the primary colours in this shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the way the carriages dazzle against the grey back drop

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, ladies - I like it, too! :-))

    ReplyDelete