Monday 16 January 2012

Day 16 - Kisses in the Sky!

I know this photo is dreadfully out of focus (I really must do something about my camera shake!!) but I decided to post it anyway, as it marks the first time in this 365-day project where I saw something and ran to get my camera ... rather than spending part of the day thinking, "What shall I take a photo of today?". Or worse, getting to about 11.00pm and remembering that I still hadn't posted anything!


If you squint and look really carefully, you can just about make out the fourth line (aeroplane trail), forming the second "kiss" in the sky ... but even if you can't, I quite like the star effect of the three lines. Unfortunately, my camera was right at the other end of the house, so although I ran to get it, the other vapour trail had all but vanished by the time I got back.

2 comments: