Sunday 15 January 2012

Day 15 - My New Workstation

Thanks to a lot of help from my granddaughter, Jasmine, I have now got a neat little workstation in our lounge/diner. I still have a desk and computer in my studio, but don't use it too often ... and now my husband, Warren, can have all the desk space in our new "den". He needs it for the paperwork for his business, so we're gradually getting all the parts of our house working as we want it to.


Now you can picture where I'm sitting when I'm communicating with you all!  :-)

4 comments:

  1. yes but where's your chair? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL ... I don't want an office chair in the lounge/diner, Janie, so it's staying in the "den". I shall use one of our dining chairs, so maybe I won't spend quite so long with my butt attached to it!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's always interesting to see other people's offices / nooks. I'm very pleased to see you've got a Mac. Good woman! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It wasn't really by choice, Helen, I'm afraid! Warren had the Mac and I started using it during the cold winter months a couple of years ago (when it was freezing up in my studio, where my pc is!!). I got frustrated a lot, cursed and swore, threatened to throw the ruddy thing out the window ... but eventually, kind of fell into a grudging acceptance of it! I still can't do all the stuff on it that I used to do on my pc, but I'm sure I'll get there bit by bit. I'm pretty happy with it now (Warren now has a new super-dooper, touch-screen, all bells and whistles pc ... so the the Mac is now mine!) :-))

      Delete