Friday 17 February 2012

Day 48 - Hyacinth Update

I'm rather pleased with myself that I have been committed to doing this ... so many times, in the past, I've started a project (all manner of things!) and it's fallen by the wayside as I've lost my initial enthusiasm. So it means quite a lot to me - and is more evidence of my continuing mental improvement - that I have continued to check the water level daily in this hyacinth pot, so that it has thrived and developed as it should!

It is now at the stage where it can be brought into the light (much like me!!) and allowed to flourish ... I hope I can continue to do the same! It was a gift from one of my dear step-daughters and has come to represent a great deal more than she could possibly have imagined when she purchased it! Here's how it's looking today:




And here's a reminder of how it looked (in the cupboard) at the beginning of January:


No comments:

Post a Comment