Tuesday 7 February 2012

Day 38 - Allotment Planning

I'm hoping to be a lot more committed to my allotment, this year ... indeed, my husband and I have decided that this will be our last chance; if we don't get it together properly this summer, we will give up the allotment in September and let someone else from the waiting list have a go!

I've half-done my greenhouse (cleaned, sorted and set up) and we had a good session at the plot a week or so ago; I've also started sorting out my packets of seeds and made a plan for the plot for this year. Along with my lovely books, here are my January/February-sowing selection spread out on our dining table ... just waiting for me to GET A MOVE ON!! Hopefully I can finish the greenhouse this week, and I'm going to order a small greenhouse heater too ... maybe I'll do the latter today.

No comments:

Post a Comment