Saturday 11 February 2012

Day 42 - On Being a "Photographer"

The weekly photographic challenge I do had the following theme, this week: "What does it mean to be a photographer?" I haven't found the time, so far, to set up the response I had in mind, so in order to get something entered, I just set up a load of photographic paraphernalia. That's not actually what being a "photographer" means to me (inverted commas are because I don't, as yet, consider myself a photographer!!), so I'm hoping to still have time to do what I originally wanted to do before the cut-off date of Tuesday lunchtime ... but in the meantime, here's my current entry!

2 comments:

  1. Haha! Long live the big pile of photo-techno-gadgetry!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I looked high and low for my Dad's old camera too, Helen, but sadly couldn't find it. After taking the photo, the three old instamatic cameras went in the bin!

      Delete