Monday 6 February 2012

Day 37 - Mirror, Mirror, On the Wall ...

... am I really the ugliest of them all?

Not at my very best today ... and definitely not made to feel any better by the dreadful photos of myself that came out of one of those infernal instant photo booths! I needed to get an up-to-date photo for my driving licence, so duly popped my four quid (four quid???) into the machine and, even after three "try agains", came out looking like something from a low-budget horror movie ... no, seriously, I did!

I don't believe I am actually as ugly as those vile pictures indicate, so I tried snapping myself in a mirror to prove it! If I'd looked anything like I do here, on those wretched passport-sized photos, I would have sent them off quite happily ... as it is, I have decided to give up my driving licence, rather than have it carry such an appalling picture of me for the next xxx years!

No comments:

Post a Comment